[stylist] descriminative against voices.

LoriStay at aol.com LoriStay at aol.com
Sun Oct 26 23:48:12 UTC 2008

I expect blind people make the same thing of them that sighted/hearing people
do.   I know deaf people who speak quite well.   I know some I can't
understand.   But then I can understand people who speak with thick accents when some
of my friends can't, such as Cockney and North Carolinean, or at least I was
the one they called when I worked for Social Security to handle anyone from the
south.
The point is that understanding speech is a very individual thing.
Lori