[stylist] tonight on the phone?

Shelley J. Alongi qobells at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 27 01:07:42 UTC 2008

Probably any Sunday except next week is fine. Family commitments usually
occur on Sundays as this is the only day that all of us don't work excepp
occasionally. Sunday is either good or hit or miss. Pick a Sunday and I can
most likely be there. Any other day of the week for a meeting is "iffy" to
say the least.
Shelley J. Alongi
Your Life Long Pampered Chef Consultant with Bells On!
(714)525-9632
Visit my personal web site and see what the pamperd chef can off you
http://www.pamperedchef.biz/shellbellskit