[stylist] descriminative against voices.

helene ryles dreamavdb at googlemail.com
Mon Oct 27 06:40:25 UTC 2008

The degree was in ceramics which is tactile. However they were big on
'modern art' and their were a lot of slides etc... I didn't realise
that until I started the course. I can make pottery and people like my
work and I had an NVQ qualification but it seems that there was more
too it then that which I wasn't prepared for.

I agree sign language and literacy are very important for deaf same as
braille and mobility are for the blind. You would be amazed how far
oral only programes have gone to produce speaking deaf people. I think
it's done a lot more damage then good as there are deaf with very big
language delays. Even oral successes have problems.

Helene