[stylist] sample of work rewritten. 3rd attempt.

helene ryles dreamavdb at googlemail.com
Tue Oct 28 05:13:59 UTC 2008

Thanks for getting back to me about it and I'm glad that it has
successfully improved.

The sample I gave you was the beginning of Chapter 3. I gave that as a
sample as it is where my blind character Hari is first introduced.

I will probably try finish the book now. Then edit but it was only
after submitting it for critism, and then rereading it that It accured
to me that if a favorite slayer was injured Venom would hardly be
making his leisurely way down to the hospital. He'd want to go their a
little more quickly. Even on the 2nd draft I noticed a need for
further explantations.

Anyway thanks very much for everyones help.

Helene.