[stylist] email to Opra

Judith Bron jbron at optonline.net
Wed Oct 29 12:39:51 UTC 2008

Huh?  What do you mean by "not understand us"?  I understand those born into
a different race, religion or afflicted with another handicap.  Since my
immediate family has lived with me and my handicap, they "understand" it.
Since I've never lived as the member of another race, I don't understand as
clearly what it means to live as a non-white.  Isn't "understanding" what we
hope to attain with education?