[stylist] Do these actions make noises?

Judith Bron jbron at optonline.net
Fri Oct 31 13:12:12 UTC 2008

A dummy is a pacifier.  That's the way they say it in England.  You should
hear my British daughter in law asking someone to bring the baby's dummy.  I
won't tell you my inclination.  the noise level of a child sucking a dummy
depends on the child.  Some children, or infants, suck very loud.  Some suck
the thing, or a bottle, or a lollipop etc, very quietly.  Judith