[stylist] would it?

Justin Williams justin.williams2 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 03:01:06 UTC 2009

What I h ave often heard is how parcially sighted people don't fit with
either group.  They can see as well as the sighted who consider them blind,
or at the very least, different then them.  However,  the totally blind
community, or thouse like my-self who have some vision, but who function as
totals, do not consider them blind because they function more closely to the
sighted in many instances.  -----Original Message-----