[stylist] The great American Blind novel?

LoriStay at aol.com LoriStay at aol.com
Wed Apr 1 14:47:58 UTC 2009

I'm not sure.   Seems like blind authors just write about sighted and blind
characters as it occurs to them.   Or haunts their dreams, the way my
characters do.
I don't think there is a great American Blind novel, is there?   Does anyone
know?   Though i do like Christine Grassman's "The Sight Sickness."   I don't
know how great it is, but very relevant to our discussion and funny as heck if
one is familiar with the movie/book Blindness.
Lori