[stylist] Walking Alone/Marching Together

Robert Newman newmanrl at cox.net
Wed Apr 1 23:05:12 UTC 2009

John, I bet there is an electronic version of that book. I'd find it and
read the darn thing on my Braille display. Most days, I take a little time
to read a Braille novel. I use my PAC Mate; a 40 cell display. Before my
displays, I bet I only read 3 paper Braille novels. And after I started
reading using the Braille on a display, and having the portability of the
thing, I can look back at having read between 50 and 60 books, over the past
ten years or so.

Robert Leslie Newman
Email- newmanrl at cox.net
THOUGHT PROVOKER Website-