[stylist] would it?

helene ryles dreamavdb at googlemail.com
Thu Apr 2 23:05:53 UTC 2009

I think it should be a matter of choice, wether you want your
disability to be your central identity or not.

If we are to look at these tags as a personal responsibility
shouldn't we put Disability as our central identity since many
disabled people suffer greater amounts of discrimination then we do. I
can't go into further detail without going wildly off topic.  However,
it seems many people with minor disabilities who could speak out for
the disabled and lead normal lives don't even see themselves as
disabled. Leaving those more severely affected to fend for themselves.

Helene