[stylist] Tragic endings?

Angela fowler fowlers at syix.com
Thu Apr 2 23:57:48 UTC 2009

Do what the spirit tells you. The Dark Tower series has an ending which is
in part tragic. I won't spoil it for people who haven't read it, but I at
least felt for the main character, though some may argue that the sucker
deserved just what he got. For sentimental purposes everyone loves a happy
ending, but we all know life doesn't always work that way.