[stylist] Chapter length.

John Lee Clark johnlee at clarktouch.com
Fri Apr 3 22:32:36 UTC 2009

Keep in mind that the number of pages in book form and in manuscript are
different.  Chapter lengths should not matter much if you are following just
one thread.  Or if you have multiple narratives going on.  But it CAN matter
if you're switching between TWO parallel narratives.  If the chapters for
one track are really short and the chapters for the other are really long,
it can feel very lopsided to the reader, and in that case it might be good
to restructure.