[stylist] anthology of blind poets

Robert Newman newmanrl at cox.net
Sat Apr 4 20:46:27 UTC 2009

The posts that we have seen thus far on this topic have been a good start. A
small committee of 3 would be good. There appears to be several very key
decisions that this committee would have to deal with and set to be ... To
be the rules.

I am sitting here thinking of where we will get the material. Researching
and finding current stuff and soliciting new. Some we could find in past
issues of Slate and Style. And all this would, I believe be fun to do. But
hey, not me; interested in the process I am and if it is to be what I had
intended it to be, it will be a NFB Writers' Division project. So, seeing
how we are at this stage merely talking about this, in a sense testing the
waters, who else has points to make? Who is interested in being one of the
committee members? And understand, I am just speaking as the President of
the Division and I feel that once we have this outlined, including names of
the committee and their duties, then my next step would  be to take it to
the Division's board.

Please do post more on this; is there enough interest, enough people to make
up the right committee? I believe most members of this list are interested
in supporting an end ever of this nature and will love being apprised of its
progress, but unless we can actually set it up --- let us see.

Robert Leslie Newman
Email- newmanrl at cox.net
THOUGHT PROVOKER Website-
Http://www.thoughtprovoker.info