[stylist] why do chapters?

LoriStay at aol.com LoriStay at aol.com
Sun Apr 5 03:58:27 UTC 2009

I don't always.
Originally when I was putting my work on disk, the size of the disk memory
for each file was limited.   It isn't any more, or not so you'd notice.

Also, when I was hand writing my work, I'd forget what chapter I was in, and
have three chapter sixes.   But mainly I'd be breaking up the text into bite
sized chunks.   I expect it isn't a requirement to have chapters.
Lori