[stylist] anthology of blind poets

LoriStay at aol.com LoriStay at aol.com
Mon Apr 6 01:06:31 UTC 2009

Slate & Style has been publishing for 26 years.   There is a great quantity
of poetry to be had.   However, there is no guarantee that all of our poets
from past years are still living, or even that their addresses are available.
Still, I'd be willing to supply some of the poetry if there is a committee (no,
I won't be on it!   Too busy)
I expect that once there is a committee, the committee will determine the
scope of the project and what can actually be accomplished.
Lori