[stylist] New THOUGHT PROVOKER #144- Blindness With Other Conditions

Justin Williams justin.williams2 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 6 11:33:02 UTC 2009

I also keep secrets about my blindness; and especially on how I gather
information, and how I am able to know something.  I don't usually tel how I
am able to learn about my environment around me, and what chews I pick up
on.  I don't uaually care if they know how much I can see; for it is not
much; and it serves to merely confuse them all the more when I know
something that they don't.   They equate sight with intelligence.