[stylist] The two list idea

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Tue Apr 7 04:05:32 UTC 2009

The general blindness discussion list is supposed to be Blind Talk:

although people only generally seem to follow the purposes of the
specific lists.

While some minor discussion of politics will be permitted on some of
our lists, in and of itself it isn't blindness-related, so is
generally off topic.  There are plenty of other lists out there to
discuss such matters.

David Andrews, List Owner