[stylist] When pruning leaves gaps

LoriStay at aol.com LoriStay at aol.com
Tue Apr 7 15:09:31 UTC 2009

Yes!   When I type a story from a previous manuscript, I always have to be
careful not to cut anything out until I've reread the entire piece, or I have to
put it back in because something important hangs on it.
What I find is that I sometimes have to throw out half the story if something
doesn't work, and just go on from there.
Lori