[stylist] Something interesting I found

Barbara Hammel poetlori8 at msn.com
Fri Apr 10 02:47:24 UTC 2009

I would agree with "absolutely".  It's the catchword that everyone is using.
I think "at this moment in time" sounds kind of poetic.
"with all due respect" sounds like you're about to hear something you aren't
going to like.
Those are the only ones I felt strongly about.
Barbara

If wisdom's ways you wisely seek, five things observe with care:  of whom
you speak, to whom you speak, and how and when and where.