[stylist] Braille coin not expected to sell

The Crowd the_crowd at cox.net
Wed Apr 15 12:38:03 UTC 2009

Thanks for this information. Just befoire the con came out I found the phone
number and address to the different coin and hobby shops in Omaha to try and
sell the coin and will be going to eachplace to show it and encourage them
to purchase some for their collectors. I encourage everyone else to hit
yellowpages.com or one of those directories and find those places in your
area and get some NFB folks together to go physically to those places and
push this coin. If we all sell just one coin, just one a piece, we are that
much closer.

Atty

Life is ten percent what you make it and ninety percent how you take it.

Life is short ...forgive quickly, kiss slowly, love truly,
laugh uncontrollably...
and never regret anything that made you smile

"Qui docet, discit."
"He who teaches, learns"

I have learned that people will forget what you said,
people will forget what you did,
but people will never forget how you made them feel.
Maya Angelou