[stylist] 2 list concept

Robert Newman newmanrl at cox.net
Thu Apr 16 10:07:01 UTC 2009

Dear STYLIST Listers

Pardon for my tardiness in getting this communication out here. And so a
vote was taken and the number of votes for a second list was significantly
larger than the votes against and so we will be trying out a second list
idea. I have written David Andrews and requested the creation of a second
list. I have suggested a name and explanation and am waiting for a response.

And so as we enter this two list concept, we need to watch how it goes and
being the reasonable bunch that we are, that if it seriously takes away from
our original lists purpose of discussion of writing specifics, then we will
revisit this addition and if necessary eliminate it.

As the President of the Division and the person who has asked for the vote
and is now is asking for the creation of this second list, know that I am
supporting it for two major reasons: One, my personal and Presidential
philosophy is one of reasonable flexibility and if that means taking a
creative risk, then we will do so. And second,  , I am curious to see how
both lists will develop; I am expecting it to be interesting and useful.

President NFB Writers' Division
Robert Leslie Newman
Email- newmanrl at cox.net
Division Website-