[stylist] When pruning leaves gaps

helene ryles dreamavdb at googlemail.com
Fri Apr 17 19:20:25 UTC 2009

Lori. I do that too. Each of my chapters takes up a seperate file.
When a chapter becomes redundant I just rename the file with an X in
front of the scrapped file name. If I'm just scrapping a portion of
text I cut and paste although I'm more likely to lose bits if I'm
working and editing simulatiniously. I'm collecting quite a few
redundant bits now. Sometimes they get reused although most often they
don't.

Helene.