[stylist] What you experience verses What you read?--blindness and joy

James Canaday M.A. N6YR n6yr at sunflower.com
Sun Apr 19 04:49:34 UTC 2009

boy,
my last post exhibited more than usual air between the ears!
I was glad to see that and I think it was in the context of the
protests against the authors guild if I remember right.

that referred back to the need to pair blindness with joy, and did
not connect with the immediately preceding statement decrying the
length of this month's release!

please resume all normal behavior.

jc

Jim Canaday M.A.