[stylist] Quadruplets' names

helene ryles dreamavdb at googlemail.com
Fri Apr 24 00:20:48 UTC 2009

Thanks for your advise. No they are not major characters in 'a
deafblind girl'. However they will have more of a role in the 3rd
novel when it gets written. Sabina in particular.

I've already got another character called Selene who also plays a
major role in the 3rd book but hardly gets mentioned in 'a deafblind
girl'.

Helene