[stylist] being overwhelmed?

Tamara Smith-Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Fri Apr 24 17:41:21 UTC 2009

Hm...  Just a thought:  People often confuse twins because they look so much
alike.  If your characters are identical twins, keeping the name similarity
might be a subtle way to reinforce that aspect of twinship for the reader?

I guess is depends on what you want to accomplish through the twins.  It's
an interesting dilemma.

Tami Smith-Kinney