[stylist] Catching up...

Tamara Smith-Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Fri Apr 24 17:53:12 UTC 2009

Kerry,

Thanks for clearing that up.  I've been in inner rebellion against that rule
since I first learned of it way back when, but I think I see the publishers'
point of view on it.  From what I can see, I'm still a long way from needing
to worry about it for long fiction, at least with fantasy.  My roommate and
I are thinking of writing a lighter work that could be finished more
quickly, but we haven't gotten gung ho.

Okay, back to reality.  /smile/  I'm starting to get my current plans to use
my writing into some sort of order, so I will have lots of questions in the
near future.  /smile/

Tami Smith-Kinney