[stylist] stylist Digest, Vol 60, Issue 23

helene ryles dreamavdb at googlemail.com
Fri Apr 24 18:35:41 UTC 2009

Justin and Kerri:

Thanks for your interest. There are things I won't change about my
novel: Like having numerous deafblind characters instead of just the
one, but naming of characters isn't really central to the plot so I
don't mind a certain give and take on that. Especially since I have a
'replace' feature on my computer and I've used it before for changing
names of various characters, even major characters in my other book
'demon decendants'.

I very much apreciate advise on my novel as it shows that people are
interested enough to read and comment about it, so that's encouraging
for me at least. Even if I don't always take up their suggestions.

Helene