[stylist] Does anyone know anything about Freelance Writing Online

Tamara Smith-Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Mon Apr 27 20:35:56 UTC 2009

Aziza,

Funny thing!  I was just opening a message to ask essentially the same thing
when your post hit my Inbox.

My question was going to be:  Does anyone on the list Blog?  If so, what can
you tell me about it getting started?  My goal is to get back into writing,
gain some publicity (or something) and perhaps make a wee bit of income in
the process whle I work on developing bigger and better projects.

Thanks!

Tami Smith-Kinney