[stylist] Division Blog

Peter Donahue pdonahue1 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Apr 29 20:43:05 UTC 2009

Good afternoon everyone,

    Just wanted to see if there would be any interest in a blog for our
division. There is a service on NFB Net called Fantastico which among many
useful Web applications has several blogging apps. One of these is
Wordpress. Our student division uses it. If there is interest and if an
experienced blogger can assist me with setup and management we could have a
Writers' Division Blog in place by the national convention. I'll await your
feedback on this idea.

Peter Donahue