[stylist] Blogging--how do you go about it?

Peter Donahue pdonahue1 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Apr 29 20:51:58 UTC 2009

Hello Angela and listers,

That is definitely false. Blog applications can be written using a variety
of Web languages such as PHP, ColdFusion, JAVA, etc. You post messages to a
blog the same way as you would fill out an online form. Many blog owners
have subscription procedures you must follow to begin posting messages,
comments, uploading files, podcasts, vodcasts, archives, and whatever the
organization permits to be shared on the blog. They're a great way to create
online communities of persons with like interests for the exchange of
information and ideas.

Peter Donahue