[stylist] Division Blog

Tamara Smith-Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Thu Apr 30 05:09:41 UTC 2009

You said what I was thinking!  Great Idea.  How do we herd all of us cats
into one pasture and keep us all corraled?  /grin/

It would be a great forum for our writing, be it short fiction, poetry,
articles, what have you.  Would we want to use it for that, as a showcase?

Oops!  I just remembered I'm not an official division member.  Yet.  Please
replace "we" above with "y'all."  /smile/

Tami Smith-Kinney