[stylist] Shelley's Newest Writing on Storymania

Shelley J. Alongi qobells at roadrunner.com
Fri Aug 7 00:34:45 UTC 2009

Hello Shelley's Bells, Cast and Crew,

I was stressed out so I wrote this story about existence during illness, and we find out what happens to some of our characters in the railroad stories. I have so many ideas for some of these characters. If you read my FLM stories (Flirting with Monday) you'll know who three of these characters are. For this story I had to research the dimension of a queen bed since my rr engineer is six feet two inches tall to see if it worked. It worked. And there isn't much to do with trains in this story, a little. It's about domestic tranquility, and the way things should be if they don't have to be right. I usually write these kinds of stories when I'm stressed. The stress is over for now and here is the result. The end might make you smile. Glen hopes so.
Fevered Night
http://www.storymania.com/cgibin/sm2/smreadtitle.cgi?action=display&file=newtitles/AlongiSJ-FeveredNight.htm

Tomorrow I'm heading to the Fullerton train station after work so I'll probably have another essay about that up soon.

There's a story called "The Railfan" I don't think I put the link up for you to see. It's about Glen's teenage railfan. I have a lot of character work to do. If you want ot read it, access it from the storymania link on the email and search for the title. You'll find it.

Hang in there, all, Keep dreaming!
Shelley J. Alongi
Home Office: (714)869-3207
**