[stylist] Omitting characters?

helene ryles dreamavdb at googlemail.com
Sat Aug 15 02:24:59 UTC 2009

Hi Lora,
Thanks for your advice. I've decided to keep him and get rid of one of
his magically capable brothers. It did help to have more then one
witch but I found that could simply be acomplish by using more of his
siblings magically gifted school friends.

The main characters is this novel are Nadia Murat and her aunt Liza
who are both Deafblind. I tried bringing the twins as main characters
too but found it cluttered too much so I think he will star more in
the next novel.

There is definately going to be another novel since I had so much
material. I didn't want a very large book for my first  novel so I
split the book into two. I'm hoping to make another novel out of Part
2 and 3 where Ashok can have more of a role.

The Blind witch Pyre does face same problems as other blind (wether
magically capable or not) in the way of discrimination. Despite his
witchcraft and Mensa intelligence. People won't look further then his
blindness no matter how capable he is. He eventually gets to work as a
spy.

Helene