[stylist] Omitting characters?

Robert Newman newmanrl at cox.net
Sat Aug 15 19:18:09 UTC 2009

In terms of numbers of minor or major characters --- the difficulty is the
same, get too many and it can be a tracking problem.  And I think we all
covered this specific little potential contributing factor in keeping track,
is if the names are to similar in sound. (Not saying yours are,.)

Thanks

Robert Leslie Newman
Email- newmanrl at cox.net
THOUGHT PROVOKER Website-