[stylist] Ending on a cliff hanger

James Canaday M.A. N6YR n6yr at sunflower.com
Fri Aug 28 03:09:02 UTC 2009

Helene,
especially if you have part one and part two, it is often a given
that part one ends at a cliffhanger point in the story.
in a way, with what you're doing, it is almost impossible to avoid a
cliffhanger since you started with one book and now it is two.  the
question is how intensely suspenseful do you want the break between
books to be.
jc

Jim Canaday M.A.
Lawrence, KS