[stylist] confusing similar words

Barbara Hammel poetlori8 at msn.com
Fri Aug 28 20:18:14 UTC 2009

I have to laugh.  I just saw an e-mail talking about a potluck and the
author said to bring a desert.  I wanted to write back and ask which one.
Which is bigger any how?  It would feed more people sand pies and cactus
crunch.
Barbara

If wisdom's ways you wisely seek, five things observe with care:  of whom
you speak, to whom you speak, and how and when and where.