[stylist] confusing similar words

James Canaday M.A. N6YR n6yr at sunflower.com
Sat Aug 29 04:03:39 UTC 2009

okay,
maybe someone's added these definitions for complement, with the e in
the middle:
example "a full complement of workers" means the full force, the
amount needed for full, complete or total need.

or, something added to complete or make perfect.

yes, english has a very large number of homophones.
So s o and sew s e w are another pair.
jc

Jim Canaday M.A.
Lawrence, KS