[stylist] confusing similar words

James Canaday M.A. N6YR n6yr at sunflower.com
Sun Aug 30 03:05:55 UTC 2009

you know Lori,
I Knew about  sow, which can be pronounced  like sew as in
clothes.  but it is pronounced different if it refers to a female pig.
I'd never heard of sough, and jaws pronounces it as suff!

oh in my post here, there's h e r e and not to be confused with h e a
r.  there's k n o w not to be confused with no-the negative, No-the
leader of  a country, Noe a name [pronounced no or nowee] ...
jc

Jim Canaday M.A.
Lawrence, KS