[stylist] New book by Blind Author

Robert Leslie Newman newmanrl at cox.net
Tue Dec 1 02:52:26 UTC 2009

STYLIST members

Below is an announcement by James Theall, a blind guy that I know (not a
Division member). This guy is originally from Louisiana (he some what
reminds me of Jerry Whittle)
Robert,
I am proud to announce the publication of my first novel, CAT AND DOG, A
Cajun Tale. The book is available on line from Amazon.com, Alibris.com, or
Book Surge.com. (If you decide to order on line, I would welcome your review
which you can post with Amazon.)
You may also order the book from me by telephone (303 651 7836), by email at
jotheall at q.com, or mail order to 729 Wade Road, Longmont, CO 80503. The book
sells for $14.99, plus $3.00 shipping when ordered from me. When placing
orders by mail or email, please indicate if you wish to have me sign the
book.
Christmas is just around the corner and books are wonderful gifts, so order
extra copies for your family and friends. Free shipping when you order two
or more books from me.
The following is from the book jacket:
Clarence "Cat" Touchette, an elderly and very rich Cajun farm owner, is
acting as campaign advisor for his friend, Simon, who is a candidate for
parish sheriff. When Simon is threatened with blackmail, Clarence, with the
help of his blind brother-in-law, J.O., and his friend and employee, Tee
Man, investigates the threat. Cat resents getting old and irritability
invades his personality in dealing with his family, friends, adversaries and
associates. The discovery of a stray dog among his cattle affects him in a
manner that even he has difficulty understanding.
In his first novel, James Ory Theall weaves a sometimes humorous, light
hearted tale of intrigue about relationships, aging, small town politics,
illegal activities, and even murder
This book contains descriptions of violence and some strong language.
The telling of this fictional story has been a labor of love, and I am
confident you will enjoy visiting with the colorful characters as they
experience their adventures.
Thank you for taking the time to read this announcement and telling all of
your friends and associates about it. I look forward to hearing from you.
James Ory Theall

Robert Leslie Newman
Email- newmanrl at cox.net
THOUGHT PROVOKER Website-