[stylist] Blind people Eaten For Magic

James H. "Jim" Canaday M.A. N6YR n6yr at sunflower.com
Wed Dec 2 04:00:35 UTC 2009

Robert,
thanks for posting this!  I had no idea!

terrifying for the albino folks!
when I was a kid, under ten, lived in southern california, attended
camp bloomfield run by the foundation for the junior blind in L.A.  I
remember the albino kids.  camp had a wonderful swimming pool.  but
the albino kids had to use a bar of something on their skin  before
they got into the pool.  they called it "soul bar."
jc
Jim Canaday M.A.
Lawrence, KS