[stylist] Blind people Eaten For Magic

Barbara Hammel poetlori8 at msn.com
Wed Dec 2 04:54:16 UTC 2009

Another thing common to albinos is photophobia.  Because their eyes usually
have no pigment they can't see in bright light.  (I should say they have a
hard time because they have to squint.)
If I remember from my schooling years, there are three kinds.  It can affect
hair, eyes and/or skin.  It can affect just one or all three--even just two.
Barbara

Snow is God's way of reminding us that beauty can be found even in the
coldest hearts.