[stylist] My new book, Computer Maintenance Made Easy has been published!

Toni trfraser at sbcglobal.net
Fri Dec 4 21:28:12 UTC 2009

Hi all,

Please check out my new book, Computer Maintenance Made Easy. I just
published it this afternoon. You can find it by going to the link below my
signature line. It is a book intended for JAWS users who are currently using
Vista and would like to know more about maintaining their computers. In it I
talk about running system maintenance, firewalls, antivirus programs and why
they are necessary, etc.

Check it out!

Toni R. Fraser

Want to learn Microsoft Word or Outlook 2007 with JAWS? Or want to learn how
to maintain your Microsoft Vista computer? Check out my new ebooks at:

 <http://stores.lulu.com/store.php?fAcctID=4554432>
http://stores.lulu.com/store.php?fAcctID=4554432