[stylist] I have Another new computer manual published

Toni trfraser at sbcglobal.net
Sun Dec 6 16:18:27 UTC 2009

Hi all,
I have yet another new book that has been published, Computer Maintenance
Made Easy. It is for Vista users and describes in great detail how to
maintain your computer in optimal working order. It also talks about
viruses, phishing, firewalls, and much more. I give feedback in it what you
will hear JAWS say or do, but it is not necessarily JAWS specific.

You can check it out and purchase it at:

http://stores.lulu.com/store.php?fAcctID=4554432

The preview to the book is not accessible on the internet, so if anyone
wants, e-mail me privately and I will send you the table of contents and a
couple of pages so you can "see" it for yourself.

Thanks!