[stylist] December Telephone gathering

Robert Leslie Newman newmanrl at cox.net
Wed Dec 30 19:52:06 UTC 2009

Okay gang- (Hmm, the Writers' Gang, sounds interesting)

Anyone else have ideas for starting a new little writing exercise. First,
are you interested? We are proposing, as of right now, using STYLIST as a
place for holding a short term writing challenge/exercise/class. This will
not take over STYLIST, other messages can still be sent in, as per usual.
Those who will participate will post to the list, the subject line will be
very clear on what it is and for anyone, even someone not taking part in the
exercise can read and learn from the interchange.

I will be looking for ideas and a person or two that can --- run the course,
as in direct us. I will be here to give support and I am sure there will be
others who will be willing to assist. But as in any new idea, we need
someone to step up and take charge; agreeing to getting this started, does
not mean you have to do the next exercise and the next and so on. (So as we
work this out, it will look wild and --- but we will work it out, together.)
President NFB Writers' Division
Robert Leslie Newman
Email- newmanrl at cox.net
Division Website-