[stylist] Performing Arts Division, Virtual town hall meeting, all welcomed, Jan 5, 2010

Donna Hill penatwork at epix.net
Thu Dec 31 16:45:55 UTC 2009

Hi NFB Friends,
The following is an announcement from Gary Cammerer, the Social
Networking Outreach Manager of NFB's Performing Arts Division. All are
welcomed to participate.
Donna Hill, Head of Media Relations, PAD, NFB

***
Attention all interested persons and parties of the Performing Arts
Division! As social networking outreach manager, I would like to
invite you to a ground-breaking event which will be held on January
fifth, 2010, between 8:15 and 9:15 PM eastern time. On our Performing
arts Division facebook page, we will be holding a live discussion on
our message board. Get to meet the members of the Performing Arts
Division. Express your ideas for the future of the Performing Arts
Division of the National Federation of the Blind. Hear about the most
exclusive initiatives. It's all happening next Monday! Don't miss the
biggest virtual event in cyberspace!
How: If you have a facebook account and are a fan of the Performing
Arts Division of the National Federation of the Blind, simply click
ads and pages, followed by clicking the Performing Arts Division link.
 >From there, click discussion, then click Virtual Town Hall Meeting.
Wanna be a fan of the PAD on facebook? There's still time. To do this,
select the html only version of facebook from the accessibility link
under help center, then search for Performing Arts Division of the
National Federation of the Blind. Then simply click "become a fan."
We hope to see you there, and have a happy and blessed new year from
the Performing Arts Division!
Signed: Gary Kammerer, social networking outreach manager

Perform-talk:
http://www.nfbnet.org/mailman/options/perform-talk_nfbnet.org/penatwork%40epix.net

Database version: 6.14010

Read my articles on American Chronicle:
http://www.americanchronicle.com/authors/view/3885

Follow me on Twitter:
www.twitter.com/dewhill

Join Me on LinkedIn:
http://www.linkedin.com/in/dwh99

Or,  FaceBook:
http://www.facebook.com/donna.w.hill.

Hear clips from "The Last Straw" at:
http://cdbaby.com/cd/donnahill

Apple I-Tunes

phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewAlbum?playListId=259244374

Performing Arts Division of the National Federation of the Blind
www.padnfb.org

Database version: 6.14010