[stylist] new member

Justin Williams justin.williams2 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 1 03:46:05 UTC 2009

Well done.  I liked it.

-----Original Message-----
From: stylist-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:stylist-bounces at nfbnet.org] On
Behalf Of LoriStay at aol.com
Sent: Saturday, January 31, 2009 6:05 PM
To: stylist at nfbnet.org
Subject: Re: [stylist] new member

There are also scholarships available from the Jernigan institute just for
attending convention.   They are not just for students, but for first time
convention attendees.   I think they are for $500.   This may not be enough,
but
perhaps you can contact your local chapter of NFB and become known to them
enough to ask for assistance.
Lori
P.S. Welcome to the list, Hina