[stylist] february teleconference

James Canaday M.A. N6YR n6yr at sunflower.com
Sun Feb 1 04:21:49 UTC 2009

yeah,
being writers, we discuss all kinds of things we might write about!

what have you written?  I am interested in writing fiction, have
published some nonfiction.
I'm the vice president of our local chapter, and the
political  one...I spoke to our city commission for the third time
last tuesday, commending them on their progress in fixing our local
bus system, moving toward merger with the kansas university bus system.
this list has discussed all kinds of topics we've had a blindness,
nfb, or authorship interest.
welcome justin.
jc

Jim Canaday M.A.