[stylist] Stevie Wonder- content of character

Judith Bron jbron at optonline.net
Tue Feb 3 01:31:40 UTC 2009

Justin, I was once in your shoes.  The way I started getting my name out
there is this:
I wrote for community periodicals on topics appropriate for their
publication.  I wrote letters to the editor for my local paper.  Whenever
you see the need to respond to an issue, find out what venue will support
your point of view.  Keep looking.  On the web there are zillions of
publications and many of them could use your editorials or reactions to
events.  Good luck, Judith