[stylist] Outlook, MS Word, and spell checkers

Amy Krout-Horn krouthorn at verizon.net
Tue Feb 3 16:57:43 UTC 2009

Hi Writers,
As I mentioned before, I'm having spell checker woes. If I create a document in Word, the spelling and grammar check works just fine. However, when I write an email using Outlook and then attempt to spell check, it gives me some run-around about Something called "Picture It version 7.o" and then says that it can not find the path for this. Eventually, after hitting the escape button a few times, the "Picture It" thing disappears and I'm back at my email message. Has anyone ever had this problem? How did you fix it? I'm more than a little frustrated with the situation and would like to correct it ASAP. Thanks.
Amy