[stylist] learning Braille for the wrong reasons?

LoriStay at aol.com LoriStay at aol.com
Wed Feb 4 15:14:05 UTC 2009

Great story.   Can we use it for Slate & Style if there is room?

I'm also curious as to how you got the Chinese symbol into it (instead of a
T)?   Or is it Japanese?
It's found between the table and "the" teacher, subbing for the T in "the.'
Do you have a special program?   Or was it just a computer quirk?
Lori